These Peach Muffins are light in taste and the juicy peaches makes the muffin crumbs moistened with a touch of cinnamon flavor its a perfectly light citrusy sweet muffins. You can make it in muffin pans, round pan or loaf style. Just anything you like..be imaginative!
Peaches fruit or Peras in Filipino are not as common like a banana being sold anywhere. But it’s already available in major fruit stands in leading supermarkets and local markets too. You can try Rustans, Farmers Market in Cubao, SM Supermarkets.
I like peaches because of its uncomplicated taste. Unlike mango it doesn’t have too much flavor. Its juicy, sweet and has a very light citrus flavor.
I always buy the prepackaged Dole peaches sold in sealed cups for my midnight snack. I follow the after 6 diet, you know haha. It cost around less than 100 bucks in our local currency for 6 cups package. But if you can buy the fresh ones..then it is better.
These are so easy to make..you gotta try it.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups mashed peaches or Dole Peaches
2 pieces eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup cooking oil
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda).
2. Add the other ingredients (mashed peaches, eggs, vanilla essence, cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
3. Add the cinnamon powder and mix well.
4. Arrange the cupcake liners in the muffin pan.
5. Pour the mixture in each cupcake liners.
6. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
7. Bake the muffins for at least 30-40 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
9. Share and happy eating!