How to make Chocolate Crinkles
2 cups all-purpose flour (sifted)
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
2/3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 pieces raw eggs
1 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the softened butter and granulated sugar until smooth.
2. Add the cocoa powder and melted chocolate then mix again until evenly combined.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and continue to mix until smooth.
4. Add the flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix again until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
5. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours. Cover the mixing bowl with a cling wrap.
6. Get the mixture from the refrigerator, then remove the cover.
7. Scoop the mixture using 1 tablespoon measuring spoon.
8. Roll the mixture using your palms until the shape becomes round.
9. Roll the chocolate balls over the icing sugar until fully covered.
10. Put the chocolate balls with icing sugar on the oven tray with baking paper. Each ball should be at least 2 inches apart.
11. Preheat oven to 120°C. Bake the chocolate balls for 15-20 minutes.
12. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down, then serve.
13. Share and happy eating!
Also check out on one of our Melt in your mouth cookies!
Credits Kitchenista Pinay
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.