Simpleng lutong bahay you can try. Ang adobong pusit na pinasarap with kakang gata or coconut milk. Try it today, healthy seafood recipe at swak sa budget.
Adobong Pusit sa Gata
Serving size: 4
1 lb. medium sized squid, cleaned
2 cups coconut milk
4 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons vinegar
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
6 to 8 cloves garlic, crushed
4 pieces dried bay leaves
1 to 2 tablespoons fish sauce
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1 Siling Haba
1. Heat oil in a cooking pot. Saute garlic. Cook until it turns light brown.
2. Add the squid into the pot. Partially cook the squid for 2 minutes. Remove the squid from the pot and put in a clean plate. Set aside.
3. Pour the coconut milk into the pot. Let boil. Add soy sauce, vinegar, bay leaves, and ground black pepper. Cover and cook until the liquid reduces to half.
4. Add the squid back into the pot and then pour-in 1 teaspoon of fish sauce and siling haba. Cover and continue to cook for 1 minute.
5. Taste to see if the saltiness is just about right. You can add a tablespoon more of fish sauce if needed.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with warm rice.
Share and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.