Simpleng lutong bahay you can try. Ang adobong pusit na pinasarap with kakang gata or coconut milk. Try it today, healthy seafood recipe at swak sa budget.
Serving size: 4
Adobong Pusit sa Gata
- 1 lb. medium sized squid, cleaned
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 to 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 Siling Haba
- Heat oil in a cooking pot. Sauté garlic. Cook until it turns light brown.
- Add the squid into the pot. Partially cook the squid for 2 minutes. Remove the squid from the pot and put in a clean plate. Set aside.
- Pour the coconut milk into the pot. Let boil. Add soy sauce, vinegar, bay leaves, and ground black pepper. Cover and cook until the liquid reduces to half.
- Add the squid back into the pot and then pour-in 1 teaspoon of fish sauce and siling haba. Cover and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Taste to see if the saltiness is just about right. You can add a tablespoon more of fish sauce if needed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with warm rice.
- Share and enjoy!