Need some quick meal to prepare for a busy day? Try out this easy and quick recipe. Your homemade Chicken Yakisoba without the msg!
Chicken Yakisoba Recipe
Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 chicken breast fillet (cut into 1 inch cubes
1/2 cup soy sauce)
- 1 onion, sliced lengthwise into eighths
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 8 ounces soba noodles, cooked and drained (or any ramen noodles, discard seasoning)
- Patis to taste
- In a large skillet combine sesame oil, canola oil and chili paste; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add garlic and stir fry an additional 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce and stir fry until chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Remove mixture from pan, set aside, and keep warm.
- In the emptied pan combine the onion, cabbage, and carrots. Stir-fry until cabbage begins to wilt, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining soy sauce, cooked noodles, and the chicken mixture to pan and mix to blend.
- Garnish with spring onions and toasted sesame seeds if preferred.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t missed out on our delicious: