This Banana Split Cake Recipe is a refrigerated cake and it doesn’t need an oven! All you need is to chill it in the refrigerator. So delish.
Banana Split Cake
- For the Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- For the Cream Cheese Layer:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip (alternatively, chilled all purpose cream)
- For the Fruit & Toppings:
- 3 to 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 8 ounces whipped cream/all purpose cream
- ½ cup pecans, chopped (or any nuts)
- Chocolate syrup
- Maraschino cherries
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, combine until all of the crumbs are moistened. Place the crumbs into the prepared pan and press into an even layer. Chill about 30 minutes while you prepare the next layer.
- In another bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the Cool Whip until thoroughly combined. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Arrange the banana slices in a single layer on top of the cream cheese filling, top with an even layer of the crushed pineapple, and then an even layer of the sliced strawberries.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pecans, then drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with maraschino cherries. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Serve and enjoy!