The flavour of this trifle pudding will unfold layer by layer in your mouth! Super creamy delicious fruit pudding without an egg. Ideal for people who is not a fan of egg recipe. Its 100% eggless dessert. Must try!
EGGLESS TRIFLE PUDDING
For the Trifle layers:
- One vanilla /pineapple sponge cake
- Custard of 1/2 liter milk
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
- One packet any fruit jelly
- 1/2 can of mixed fruits
- Whipped cream
- cherries to decorate
For the sponge cake:
- 1 ½ cup (200g) All Purpose flour
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Breakfast sugar
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup Any flavorless oil
- 1 ½ tsp Pineapple essence
( I made pineapple sponge cake, you can add vanilla essence if want vanilla sponge cake)
- For the sponge cake: In a bowl, sieve all purpose flour and keep it aside.
In another bowl, mix sugar and curd. Add baking soda and baking powder keep it aside for 5 minutes. Add vanilla essence, oil and mix well. Then, add all purpose flour and mix. Bake in oven at 180 degree for 25 minutes or till done. Let it cool, before assembling.
- Assemble: Place vanilla sponge cake in a pan. Pour jelly when it is about to set but not set yet. Pour half of the custard mixed with condensed milk Add mix fruits. Then pour remaining custard.
- And decorate with whipped cream and cherries.