This Pineapple cake is made of whole wheat flour, it’s healthy and the pineapple has very good health benefits to our body.
Pineapple Cake Recipe
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup Powder sugar
- ½ cup Curd
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Pineapple essence
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ cup Veg oil (or butter)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple or tid bits
- For the Icing:
- 1 cup double whipped cream
- Pineapple syrup from tin to moisten the cake
- For Decorations:
- Some cherries (or Tutti frutti)
- Dragees (silver)
- pineapple slices
- Beat sugar & butter till creamy
- Add baking powder & baking soda to flour & sieve for 2-3 times.
- Now add flour mixture & milk alternately into the butter mixture & fold well
- Now fold curd in the above mixture
- Add chopped pineapple & essence into the mixture & fold
- Now pour the batter in a greased cake tin & bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree centigrade for 30 minutes
- Check for doneness by piercing a toothpick, if it comes out clean it is done
- For the Icing: Whip the cream till hard peaks
- Cut the cake from center & pour some syrup on cake to moisten it.
- Cut the cake from center & apply a layer of cream in between
- Now cover the cake from. All sides with whipped cream & make designs of your choice on the cake, place pineapple slices on cake & decorate with red tutti fruit or cherries
- Sprinkle some coloured sprinkles at the bottom border of cake. Decorate with silver dragees beside the pineapple slices. Serve chilled. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: