Skip to content
Post Views: 32,737
Adobosilog or pork adobo is a favorite meal all throughout the day. And yes, even for breakfast pinoy just love leftover adobo in fried rice with sunny side up eggs!
- 3 raw eggs
- 3 cups leftover pork adobo meat and sauce
- 3 cups leftover steamed white rice
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2½ to 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- In a pan, heat oil then fry sunny-side up egg until set. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry adobo meat for a few minutes and set aside. (Separate pork meat from adobo sauce) Reserve adobo sauce for later use.
- Prepare Fried Rice: Combine salt and rice. Gently mix until well incorporated.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Once the oil starts to heat-up, put-in the crushed garlic. Cook until the garlic turns light brown. Put in pork adobo sauce in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes with remaining oil.
- Add-in rice. Cook in medium heat for 10 minutes while gently tossing every minute to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.
- Add-in the fried garlic. Toss to distribute.
- Turn-off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add pork adobo meat and sunny side up eggs. Share and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: