Adobosilog or pork adobo is a favorite meal all throughout the day. And yes, even for breakfast pinoy just love leftover adobo in fried rice with sunny side up eggs!
3 raw eggs
3 cups leftover pork adobo meat and sauce
3 cups leftover steamed white rice
4 cloves garlic, crushed
½ teaspoon salt
2½ to 3 tablespoons cooking oil
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry sunny-side up egg until set. Drain and set aside.
2. In the same pan, fry adobo meat for a few minutes and set aside. (Separate pork meat from adobo sauce) Reserve adobo sauce for later use.
3. Prepare Fried Rice: Combine salt and rice. Gently mix until well incorporated.
4. Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
Once the oil starts to heat-up, put-in the crushed garlic. Cook until the garlic turns light brown. Put in pork adobo sauce in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes with remaining oil.
5. Add-in rice. Cook in medium heat for 10 minutes while gently tossing every minute to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.
6. Add-in the fried garlic. Toss to distribute.
Turn-off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
Add pork adobo meat and sunny side up eggs.
7. Share and enjoy!