This Milo Ice cream only needs 3 Ingredients to make your own delicious milo flavoured dessert! Oh yeah its addictingly yummy! Kids will love this recipe..Milo ice cream
MILO ICE CREAM
2 Cups of heavy whipping cream or chilled all purpose cream
14 ounces sweetened condensed Milk
¾ cup Milo
Pinch of spoon salt
½ Tbs Vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, add the heavy cream and whip using a hand mixer until creamy and airy (about 3 minutes). It’s barely moving when you slightly turn the bowl on the side.
2. Add the sweetened condensed milk, Milo powder, Vanilla extract and a pinch of Salt to the whipped cream.
3. Gently fold together all these ingredients (You really need to be gentle while folding so as not to deflate the whipped cream) Do not mix it, just cut and fold it over.
4. Pour the mixture into a freezable in a airtight container. Preventing air from your ice cream while freezing will help maintain its creaminess and avoid turning it into ice crystal texture.
5. Allow it to freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Serve and enjoy!
Credits: @Yellowsubmarinepty @Brisbanefoodie
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.