This Chicken Jambalaya is a menu you must try for a special family dinner or gathering. Your family will absolutely love to try some new dish, from your secret kitchen adventures. They will surely ask “whats the name of this dish again?” Oh..its Chicken Jambalaya Special
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
6 cups of long grain rice, washed
400 grams of chicken filet, cut into smaller size
2 piece of Spanish chorizo, sliced
6 cups of chicken stock
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon of paprika
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1. Heat a frypan. Add in olive oil, garlic and onion.
2. Saute for 3 minutes or until onion caramelizes and changes color. Add in tomato paste, chicken and bell peppers. Cook for another five minutes.
3. Stir in rice and chicken stock. Bring to boil and then simmer until rice is cooked.
4. Add the chorizo, and half of the parsley.
5. Simmer for 5 more minutes, until the chicken is cooked with no pink remaining.
6. You may reheat inside the oven before serving for 3 minutes. Just remove frypan’s handle and serve hot!
You may also try our:
Chef’s Classics Cooking and Kitchen Equipments.
Thanks for dropping ny our website. Happy cooking!