Ginataang halo-halo for any weather! How about preparing a yummy rainy day favorite? Yummm! Kids will surely get excited to know your preparing a Ginataang Halo-halo. Here’s another version recipe of our Ginataang Halo-halo.
- 1 kilo glutinous rice dough, formed into small balls
- 2 pc sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 pc banana (saba), peeled and diced
- 5 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups purple yam, peeled and diced
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar ( please adjust sugar to your preference, not too sweet is about 1 cup)
- 2 cups cooked sago
- 1 cup jackfruit, chopped
- 1 cup coconut cream
1. In sauce pot, pour the coconut milk and water. Bring mix to a boil.
2. Add glutinous rice balls, sweet potatoes, purple yam, sago, jackfruit and banana. Simmer for 5 minutes or longer until all the ingredients are cooked through and tender over lowest heat.
3. Add sugar and coconut cream.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
Serve and enjoy!