These Pork Barbeques are grilled to juicy perfection! Come and enjoy..Happy grilling!
1 kilo pork shoulder or pork butt, sliced thinly
3/4 cup of dark soy sauce
3/4 cup of sweet banana ketchup
6 pieces of calamansi
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon of freshly cracked black pepper
Salt to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, calamansi juice, garlic, catsup, black pepper and salt. Make sure all the ingredients mixed well.
2. Marinate the pork with the mixture at least 2 hours or overnight to absorb flavors and to not dry out the pork. Keep in the chiller.
3. Soak the barbecue stick in water.
4. Skewer the marinated pork slices in bamboo skewers or barbecue sticks.
5. Grill the marinated pork barbecue at least 4 minutes each side or until the pork is cooked.
6. Serve with vinegar and Java rice.
Chefs Classics Kitchen and Cooking Equipments