Turn your favorite breakfast into an impressive meal! With creativity and the right tools, whip up pork barbeque yang chow for rest of the fam!
Pork BBQ in Yang Chow Rice
For Pork Barbeque
- 500 grams of pork, cut into small cubes
- 1 small bottle of barbecue marinade
- 5 gloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
For Yang Chow Rice
- 2 pieces of eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup of green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup of carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup of green onion leeks
- 1 piece of chorizo sausage, diced
- 2 teaspoons of ground turmeric
- 8 cups of cooked rice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small white onion, minced
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and prepare all the ingredients first.
- In a bowl, mix the pork, garlic, sugar, pepper and barbeque marinade.
- Using a fry pan, panfry the barbecue until ready. Set aside.
- For the Yang chow rice, use a wok and sauti the onion, garlic, chorizo sausage, shrimp and carrots.
- Add the rice and turmeric. Cook for 3-5 minutes
- Lastly, add the green peas, onion leeks and scrambled eggs. Season it with salt and pepper. Mix the pork barbeque to the Yang chow rice. Bon Appetit!