Pork Loin Salpicao recipe, simple meal yet so tasty and delicious. Pork loin sautéed in garlic. The secret is in the marinade. So make sure to marinate it in longer time so the meat absorbs all the flavors! You can add mushrooms too!
Pork Loin Salpicao
- 1/2 kg pork loin, sliced thinly
- 6 garlic cloves (for marinate)
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (for marinate)
- 2 tablespoon butter (for sautéing)
- 3 garlic cloves (for garnish)
- Toast garlic for garnish and set aside.
- Prepare marinade: In a bowl, combine pork, oyster sauce, soy sauce, butter, and garlic.
- Marinate for 1 hour or longer.
- Sauté marinated pork until brown.
- Serve with toasted garlic as garnish.
- Serve with lots of hot rice. Enjoy!