This Shrimp pomelo salad is so so yummy. You can eat the whole bowl of salad and you won’t feel guilty after! Serve it on a special weekend with the family. You’ll be glad you made a bowl of scrumptious shrimp pomelo salad.. A Vietnam Style Salad..
Shrimp Pomelo Salad
- 240g of large shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
- 1 piece of pomelo
- 1 piece of cucumber, sliced
- 1 piece of carrot, peeled and cut into julienne
- 1/4 cup of mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro, leafy tops only
- 1/4 cup of chopped unsalted, roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons of crispy shallots
- 4 pieces of green ice lettuce
- Red radish
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely chopped and mashed, or put through a press
- 1 tablespoon of chili garlic sauce
- Combine all the ingredients except the ones for the dressing. Set aside.
- For the dressing, mix fish sauce, lime juice, water, sugar and chili garlic sauce in the sauce pan. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve the pomelo salad on a plate with dressing on the side. Enjoy!