This homemade ham and vegetable pizza will impress your friends and family. It’s like a garden vegetable pizza. With colorful bell peppers, tomatoes, ham, cheese and lotsa lotsa cheese! Who can resist a slice of these homemade ham and vegetable pizza? Let’s go ahead and bake this pizza today. Happy baking!
Homemade Ham and Vegetable Pizza
- 300g Plain flour
- 1 ½tsp instant dried yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- 180ml hand hot water
- 4tbsp tomato paste
- 150g mozzarella cheese (or any other cheese), sliced and grated
- 115g sliced ham/bacon/sausage diced
- 1 green, red and yellow bell pepper, deseeded and thinly diced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2tsp oil
- Sift the flour into a bowl and stir in the yeast and salt.
- Add the water and mix to a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 mins until the dough is smooth and
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover with
- Leave in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size (about 1 hour).
- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- Punch the risen dough to knock out the large air bubbles and knead for 1 min.
- Roll the dough out to a 25cm circle and place on a large baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato paste over the base leaving a 2cm border.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and scatter over the ham and pepper.
- Drizzle with the olive oil. Bake for 12-15 mins until the base is crisp and the mozzarella is melted and golden.
- Serve and enjoy!