How to Make your own Goldilocks Mamon yummy, fluffy, soft and delicious! Recipe also comes with Simple Yema frosting. Super yummy!
How to Make your own Goldilocks Mamon
½ cup salted butter, whipped until very light
1 cup unsifted cake flour
6 tablespoon extra fine sugar (blend in blender until almost powdery)
½ teaspoon baking powder
6 eggs, separated
¼ cup melted and cooled butter
¼ cup water
¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
½ cup extra fine sugar
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325° F).
Brush molds generously with whipped butter; set aside.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, and sugar 3 times; set aside.
3. In the bowl of a standing mixer, beat together on low speed the egg yolks, melted butter, and water until fully blended. 4. Gradually add flour mixture and beat for 3 minutes. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
5. Wash the bowl well and wipe dry. With a wire whisk, beat egg whites and cream of tartar over medium-high speed until doubled in volume. Gradually add sugar and beat to medium peaks.
6. Mix a cup of beaten egg whites to the egg yolk mixture to lighten it. Quickly but gently cut and fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
7. Carefully spoon cake batter almost to the top of the molds. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
8. Remove immediately from molds and cool completely on wire rack. Frost it with Yema if preferred and sprinkle lots of grated cheese on top. Serve and enjoy!
2 egg yolks
1can condensed milk (390 grams)
1cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup melted butter
In a shallow pan or double boiler, combine the condensed milk, evaporated milk and egg yolks.
Cook the mixture at low fire, while continuously stirring until the texture becomes thick. Add in butter once sauce is thick. Let it cool down for 1 or 2 minutes. Then you can start frosting.
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.