Gotta try this comfort food that’s quick to prepare. Gather your ingredients because we will share how you can get a melt-in-your-mouth Beef Salpicao. Happy cooking! Serve this at your next house party or even for a special family gathering.
Chef’s Beef Salpicao
- 1/2 kilogram beef tenderloin, cubed
- 3 tablespoons of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 cup of butter
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 cup slice mushrooms (optional)
- 1 red and green bell pepper, strips (optional)
- In a bowl, mix beef, salt, pepper and garlic well. Massage it well to the meat, let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Add olive oil and marinate for at least 30 minutes or longer – this is important to make your meat tender (to marinate with salt).
- Heat a sauce pan. Put in the combined ingredients once the pan is hot enough.
- Sear the beef until the color of the outer part has brownish. Slightly toss the beef while searing, so that all sides are evenly cooked. Make sure the beef is tender, otherwise continue to cook until you achieve the perfect tenderness. Always remember, the tenderness of the beef plays a vital part in the success of the food you are cooking. Internal register using a thermometer should be 130°F (about 25–30 minutes) for medium-rare
- Once beef is tender, add the oyster sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Continue tossing until the liquid dries up. Add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Put in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Serve for the whole family. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: