Gotta try this comfort food that’s quick to prepare. Gather your ingredients because we will share how you can get a melt-in-your-mouth beef salpicao. Happy cooking!
Serve this at your next house party or even for special family gathering.
Chefs Beef Salficao
1-1/2 lbs. beef tenderloin, cubed
3 tablespoons of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon of salt
1/8 cup of butter
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
5 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
1 cup slice mushrooms (optional)
1 red and green bell pepper, strips (optional)
1. In a bowl, mix beef, salt, pepper and garlic well. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
2. Add olive oil and marinate for at least 30 minutes or longer.
3. Heat a sauce pan. Put in the combined ingredients once the pan is hot enough.
4. Sear the beef until the color of the outer part has brownish. Slightly toss the beef while searing, so that all sides are evenly cooked.
5. Add the oyster sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Continue tossing until the liquid dries up. Add mushrooms and bell pepper.
6. Put in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
7. Serve for the whole family. Enjoy!
You may also try our newest recipe:
Credits: Chefs Classics
Thank you for dropping by our website. Happy cooking!