This recipe of Sweet and sour spareribs is delectable. A chinese recipe marinated in special chinese seasoning.
If you follow the ingredients required. The result will be amazingly delicious specialy with the dark soy sauce and light soy sauce on the list plus the aromatic vinegar.
Please note that marinating the pork ribs before deep-fry can bring much more flavour for this dish. Go ahead and try this recipe today. Happy cooking!
Sweet and Sour Spareribs
500 grams of pork ribs
1/2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
500 grams of cooking oil
1 tablespoon cooking wine(15ml)
1 tablespoon light soy sauce(15ml)
1/2 tablespoon Dark soy sauce(8ml)
3 tablespoon aromatic vinegar(45ml)
3 tablespoon sugar
1/2 tsp salt (2 grams)
1. Wash and slice pork ribs by 2 inches.
In a pot, Add water and boil pork ribs with medium heat for about 30 minutes.
2. Separate pork ribs from the pot and discard water. In a medium bowl, marinate with cooking wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, aromatic vinegar (2 tablespoon) for 20 minutes.
3. After marination, separate pork ribs and rinse them with hot water. Keep the marinade for later use.
4. Add cooking oil into a wok, heat until smoking; add the pork ribs,deep-fry until golden.
5. Take out the pork ribs, boil them in a pan with water (at least 1/2 height of pork ribs), sugar, salt, marinade sauce.
6. Braise with low heat for 10 minutes, add vinegar (1 tablespoon) and stir with high heat until being dry.
7. Sprinkle sesame. Turn of heat. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our: