This corn muffins recipe is just like Kenny Roger’s corn muffins. Its easy to bake, simple and delicious! Kids will surely love this healthy and simple afternoon snack. Happy baking!
Corn Muffins Recipe
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 pcs eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 and 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- In a bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, honey, eggs and milk.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Fold in drained corn kernels.
- Brush muffin pans with oil and fill ¾ full. Bake at 350° Fahrenheit oven for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let it cool, serve and enjoy!