This easy Buchi Recipe is one of my favorites, this is similar to Chowking Butchi. You will definitely love it. Perfect for snack or merienda for family!
You can also choose any filling you like: cheese, ube, yema, dulce de leche, mashed potato, sweet potato, custard filling and kamote ! Great for food business too!
EASY BUCHI RECIPE
2 cups glutinous rice flour
1 cup white sugar
2 tbs white sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup sweet potato or red bean
1/4 cup water
oil for deep frying
1. In a small pot of water, boil sweet potato until soft, drain from water and mash. Stir 1/2 cup of sugar into the mashed sweet potatoes, set aside.
2. Combine the glutinous rice flour, 2 tbsp sugar,salt and 1/4 cup of water in a large bowl. Knead together just enough to form a ball.
3. Flatten each ball of rice dough, and spread out thinly. Place ball of sweet potato on top of rice dough, then carefully wrap to form into a shape of ball.
4. Roll the stuffed balls into the sesame seeds.
5. Fry in deep medium high oil until golden brown.
6. Serve. Share and enjoy!
You may also try our newest recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Don’t forget to Pin us in Pinterest.