Savory Spareribs or pork spareribs with paprika and tomato sauce is a family recipe that was shared in by Chef Jill Sandique.
This is an original family recipe of Carmen Menchi Sanchez their family cook. It easy and a classic heirloom recipe you shouldn’t missed on trying. Happy cooking!
Savory Pork Spare Ribs
12 to 16 pieces pork spareribs, about 3 kgs. (can substitute for pork chops)
2 tablespoons Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce
2/3 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce, or more
3 tablespoons White vinegar, (or Apple Cider Vinegar)
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
3 tablespoons minced garlic
1 large onion, chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons sweet Spanish paprika
2 tablespoons soy sauce, or more
2 tablespoons sugar, or more
3 cups water
salt, to taste
1. Place pork spareribs, Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, Heinz Tomato Ketchup, Lea and Perrin’s Hot Pepper Sauce, White or Apple Cider Vinegar and the rest of the ingredients in a pot. Place over high fire and bring to a boil.
2. Cover pot with a lid and lower heat to a simmer.
3. Cook for 40 to 50 minutes, or until meat is fork-tender.
4. Remove lid and simmer for another 8 to 10 minutes, or until the sauce is slightly thickened. Season with salt.
3. Transfer the spareribs to a serving platter. Serve hot. Enjoy!
This recipe goes well with:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.