Savory Spareribs or pork spareribs with paprika and tomato sauce is a family recipe that was shared in Maya Kitchen by Chef Jill Sandique. This is an original family recipe of Carmen Menchi Sanchez their family cook. It easy and a classic heirloom recipe you shouldn’t missed on trying. Happy cooking!
Savory Pork Spareribs
12 to 16 pieces pork spareribs, about 3 kgs. (can substitute for pork chops)
2 tablespoons Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce
2/3 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
1/2 teaspoon Lea and Perrins Hot Pepper Sauce, or more
3 tablespoons Heinz White or Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
3 tablespoons minced garlic
1 large onion, chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons sweet Spanish paprika
2 tablespoons soy sauce, or more
2 tablespoons sugar, or more
3 cups water
salt, to taste
1. Place pork spareribs, Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, Heinz Tomato Ketchup, Le and Perrins Hot Pepper Sauce, Heinz White or Apple Cider Vinegar and the rest of the ingredients in a pot. Place over high fire and bring to a boil.
2. Cover pot with a lid and lower heat to a simmer.
3. Cook for 40 to 50 minutes, or until meat is fork-tender.
4. Remove lid and simmer for another 8 to 10 minutes, or until the sauce is slightly thickened. Season with salt.
3. Transfer the spareribs to a serving platter. Serve hot. Enjoy!
This recipe is also best with our Potato and Carrot Salad recipe:
Or you may also try this juicy Apple and Fennel Salad:
Thank you for dropping by our website! If you like this recipe, please comment anything about this post. Don’t forget to save us on your Pinterest too.
Do you have any questions about the this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts. Have a wonderful day!
Pinoy Food Blog
Photo by: goodfood_hph