Special Puto Cheese about 1 dozen medium size puto recipe just for family merienda. These puto are super soft and fluffy!
Special Puto Cheese
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract
cheese for toppings
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs thoroughly, add vanilla extract, milk and water. Mix completely.
3. Gradually pour dry mixture to wet mixture whipping continuously.
4. Mix thoroughly until mixture is smooth and all lumps are gone. Pour into a mould or pan.
5. Steam for 10-15 minutes in boiling temperature, remove the cover of the steamer and top each puto with cheddar cheese.
6. Remove from the mould and it should come out soft and cushy! Serve either hot or cold. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.