Ginisang Pechay with Pork
1 lb baby bok choy or pechay, chopped
½ lb pork, chopped and thinly sliced
1 medium-sized tomato, diced
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp garlic
1 cup water
1. Heat the pan and put-in the cooking oil
2. Sauté the garlic, onion, and tomato
3. Add the pork and cook for 5 minutes
4. Put-in the fish sauce and ground black pepper
5. Add the water and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes
6. When the pork is tender enough, put-in the pechay or bok choy. Cook for a few seconds, turn off the heat, and wait for 5 minutes before serving.
#mamasguiderecipes #happycooking #ginisangpechay
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.