Skip to content
Ginisang Upo with Pork Giniling
- 1/4 kilogram ground pork
- 2 medium size gourd (upo), sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 medium size tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- salt to taste
- cooking oil for sautéing
- Heat an oil over medium-high heat, sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes in oil until fragrant. Slightly crush the sliced tomatoes in the pan.
- Then toss and add the ground pork. Sauté until the meat turns light brown.
- Season with fish sauce (patis) and cook for few more minutes.
- Add the upo cubes and stir it with the pork. Add some ground pepper and let it cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water, bring it ro a boil and simmer for 3 more minutes. Don’t overcook the upo. Adjust taste with a pinch of salt.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Serve hot. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
SUBSCRIBE TO NOTIFICATION