Pinakufu is an Ybanag Native Delicacy made from glutinous rice (malagkit), grated coconut and drizzled with lots of caramelized brown sugar. Yummy and easy Filipino Native delicacy for merienda.
Pinakufu of Ybanag
1/2 kilo malagkit rice
1 young coconut, grated
1/2 kilo caramelized brown sugar
1. Soak malagkit rice in water overnight.
2. Wash it the next day and grind the soaked malagkit until fine in texture.
3. Mix grated young coconut with ground malagkit.
4. Mold into tongue-size patties.
5. Fry and drizzle with lots of caramelized brown sugar upon serving. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Credits: Yvette Tan
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.