Hototay soup is chinese bowl of vegetables soups with raw eggs cooked in a very hot soup. Yummy, tasty, nutritious..best serve in cold, rainy days!
HOTOTAY SOUP RECIPE
1/4 kg pork, sliced thinly
1/4 boiled chicken breast, shredded
100 grams pig liver, sliced thinly
4 to 6 cups chicken stock or chicken broth
2 cups Napa cabbage, chopped
1 1/2 cups fresh Shitake mushrooms, chopped
1 cup carrots, sliced
1/2 cup tenga ng daga (black fungus)
1/2 cup baby corn, halved
1 cup green onion,chopped finely
1 medium onion, chopped
2 teaspoons minced garlic
3 pieces raw eggs
2 teaspoons salt
1 teasoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a cooking pot.
2. Saute garlic and onion. When the onion becomes soft, add the pork and cook until the color turns light brown.
3. Put-in the chicken and liver, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Pour-in the chicken stock or chicken broth. Let boil and simmer for 7 to 10 minutes.
5. Add carrots, mushroom and black fungus. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Put-in the rest of the vegetables, salt and ground black pepper. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Turn off heat, and then transfer to individual serving bowls.
8. Crack and place one egg per bowl.
Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 3
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.