Butter Fried Chicken are so deliciously good. Mouthwatering! But don’t get confused, these are not the famous butter chicken of India.
I get confused too most of the time because people will send me messages asking for butter chicken recipe without specifying details or atleast a short explanation of what they want.
Later on, I realized they are referring to fried chicken. They can’t find it in google because the search engine will show up results for Indian butter chicken version.
Indian butter chicken is different though, because it has a creamy sauce. While Butter Fried Chicken is tossed in butter. It is absolutely tasty and deliciously smells good as it cooks!
So go ahead and cook it today, don’t forget to prepare a salad to go with it! You may also try Baby Potatoes in Sour cream and chives Salad
Kids will keep on requesting this recipe so make sure to keep a copy.
BUTTER FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE
1 kg Chicken (2.20 lb.)
1 stick Butter
5 teaspoon Garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
3 teaspoon Salt
1 egg, beaten
1 cup Cornstarch (or half and half with flour)
1 liter Cooking oil (1.06 qt)
1. Place chicken in a medium bowl and sprinkle with the salt, garlic powder and black pepper powder. Rub it until all seasoning is absorbed by the chicken.
2. Add beaten eggs and mix until evenly distributed.
3. Roll and toss chicken into cornstarch gradually while mixing, to coat the chicken finely. Remove excess flour or it will become gummy or partly mix it with some flour (sift it together).
4. Heat the cooking oil in a deep small pot until very hot and then fry the chicken until golden brown.
5. Set aside the fried chicken on kitchen paper to absorb the excess of oil.
6. Over low heat, melt the butter in the pan, return chicken and toss it in the melted butter until butter is evenly coated. Turn off heat.
Serve and enjoy! It smells so good!
If you have a honey, you can drizzle honey upon serving. It is super duper delicious with drizzled honey on top.
You may also try our delicious recipe:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.