Perfectly baked Honey Soy Chicken Thigh. Yummy yummy.. You can try to cook this today, its easier than easy! Perfect for the end of the week winding down.
HONEY SOY CHICKEN THIGHS
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons soy sauce
5 tablespoons honey
4 cloves of garlic; minced (or substitute 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
3 pounds (approximately) chicken thighs (or preferred chicken meat)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
2. Mix first 6 ingredients together in a large plastic zip-top storage bag. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the chicken to the plastic bag, seal bag and turn chicken to coat each piece, then place in refrigerator to marinate until ready to cook, up to a day ahead.
4. When ready to cook, add chicken and marinade to a baking dish in a single layer.
5. Bake chicken in a 220°C (425°F) oven for 25 minutes with the skin side up. Flip the chicken and cook skin side down for another 10 minutes.
6. Then turn the chicken again to skin side up and finish cooking for another 10 minutes to crisp up the skin, for a total of 45 minutes.
7. Cook until internal temperature of chicken reads 165-degrees F. Share and enjoy!