Basic homemade pizza making! Easy, simple ingredients and delicious! Simple homemade family pizza recipe for keeps!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR HOMEMADE DELICIOUS PIZZA
• 300g Plain flour
• 1 ½tsp instant dried yeast
• ½tsp salt
• 180ml hot water (can be touch by hand temperature)
• 4tbsp tomato paste
• 150g mozzarella cheese (or any other cheese), sliced
• 4 mushrooms, wiped and thinly sliced
• 115g sliced ham/bacon/pepperoni, chopped
• 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
• ½ green bell pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
• 2tsp oil
- In a bowl, sift the flour and stir in the yeast and salt. Pour water and mix to a soft dough.
- Transfer dough into a floured surface and knead for 5 mins until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Transfer the dough in a greased bowl and cover with cling film. Let it stand in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size (about 1 hr). Preheat the oven to 220°C
- Punch the risen dough in the center with your fist to knock out the large air bubbles and knead for 1 min. Roll the dough out to a 25cm circle and place on a large baking sheet.
- Assemble Pizza toppings: Add the tomato paste over the base leaving a 2cm border. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and scatter over the mushrooms, ham, pepperoni, black olives and green bell pepper.
- Drizzle with the olive oil. Bake for 12-15 mins until the base is crisp and the mozzarella is melted and golden.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!