Delicious, affordable and good for everyones health! Protection is better than cure. So always make it a habbit to add a vegetable recipe to your everyday menu.
15 pods young okra
1/2 cup left over adobong baboy minced (optional)
3 tbsp garlic
1 tsp onion
½ cup soy sauce
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsps patis
a dash of pepper
¼ cup vinegar
2 pcs bay leaves
1. Remove okra crown/heads and discard them. Set aside.
2. Saute your onions and garlic in a pan.
3. Add your left over adobo. (optional)
4. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, and pepper to taste.
5. Add bay leaves and simmer until the okra is tender. Add patis to adjust taste.
6. Serve with hot rice. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website. Visit our website everyday to get daily menu ideas and recipe. Happy cooking!