Skip to content
Delicious, affordable and good for everyones health! Protection is better than cure. So always make it a habbit to add a vegetable recipe to your everyday menu.
- 15 pods young okra
- 1/2 cup left over adobong baboy minced (optional)
- 3 tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp onion
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsps patis
- a dash of pepper
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 pcs bay leaves
- Remove okra crown/heads and discard them. Set aside.
- Sauté your onions and garlic in a pan.
- Add your left over adobo. (optional)
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, and pepper to taste.
- Add bay leaves and simmer until the okra is tender. Add patis to adjust taste.
- Serve with hot rice. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Easy Chicken A La King