Delicious, affordable and for good health!
15 pods young okra
1/2 cup left over adobong baboy minced (optional)
3 tbsp garlic
1 tsp onion
½ cup soy sauce
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsps patis
a dash of pepper
¼ cup vinegar
2 pcs bay leaves
1. Remove okra crown/heads and discard them. Set aside.
2. Saute your onions and garlic in a pan.
3. Add your left over adobo. (optional)
4. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, and pepper to taste.
5. Add bay leaves and simmer until the okra is tender. Add patis to adjust taste.
6. Serve with hot rice. Enjoy!