Want something special other than the traditional drumstick chicken BBQ? Or you want to give a little treat to impress your friends? Discover this – Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken Lollipops
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken Lollipops
- 10 chicken legs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili paste
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green chili
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped celery
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped Spring onions
- 4 tablespoons wheat flour
- Bacon slices
Apple Brown Betty Sauce:
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 4 ounces powdered sugar
- 4 ounces Bourbon (substitute with vanilla flavoring)
- *’Mix all ingredients until smooth!
- Combine the soy sauce, red chili paste, vinegar, garlic, celery, spring onions and green chilies. Mix well.
- On each chicken leg, push the meat down to one end.
- Marinate the chicken legs for at least 1/2 hour.
- Remove the chicken legs from the marinade and add flour to the marinade to make a batter.
- Wrap each chicken legs with bacon and secure it with small toothpick, cut tootpicks into very small size if needed.
- Dip the chicken legs in the batter and grill until done.
- Seven and half minutes (7. 5 mins) before being fully cooked, baste chicken with a little Apple Brown Betty Sauce!
- Oh so yummy! Serve and enjoy!