These Baked lobster with cheese and garlic recipe is really simple yet so so delicious. You know the secret to any seafood recipe? Always the freshness. So make sure you got the freshest seafood choice and you’re in for the best meal of the week.
Baked Lobster with Garlic and Cheese
- 2 large size lobster, cleaned
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated salted butter
- 3-4 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 lemon
- Split cut the lobster including the shell in half, length wise with a big knife. Arrange the lobsters side by side in a baking dish with the meat facing up, drizzle with the juice from the lemon.
- Evenly top the lobster halves with garlic, then with the grated butter.
- Now top the lobster with the grated cheese and continue to bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese start to change to yellow brown in color.
- Remove from oven and arrange the lobster in a platter. Drizzle the juices that are collected from the baking dish and serve with fresh chopped herbs.
- Serve and enjoy!