Baked oyster, butter, garlic and cheese.. mmmm.. sounds perfect with a french onion soup on the side and some toasted bread. Wow.. Happy cooking!
Baked Oyster with Garlic and Cheese
2 kilos talaba or oysters, retain half shell
1/4 cup butter
1 whole garlic (minced)
2 cups grated cheese, the more toppings the better
fresh parsley, minced (garnish)
1. In a pan, melt butter in medium heat.
Saute minced garlic until golden brown.
2. Drain garlic and set aside the melted butter.
3. Prepare oysters – clean and wash thoroughly.
4. Choose those with deeper shells so it can hold more toppings. Pour boiling water into each oyster.
5. Place topping into each oyster shell. Pour the melted butter on the oyster then top garlic.
6. Place a very generous amount of cheese then more garlic on top. You can also sprinkle powdered milk on top of the cheese.
7. Bake in an oven pre heated at 160°C (350°F) for approximately 10-15 mins or until cheese has melted. Serve hot with chopped fresh parsley on top. Enjoy!
Best to go with:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.