The Honey Lemon Butter Sauce is just the perfect sauce to match any of your baked fish fillet like salmon, cream dory, white fish or cod.
Fish Fillet With Honey Lemon Butter Sauce
2 ½ tbsp honey
3 ½ tbsp butter, softened
3 ⅓ tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp lemon zest, finely chopped
170g (6 oz.) fish fillets (like salmon, cream dory, white fish, snapper)
1 Lemon, sliced
fresh parsley, chopped (garnish)
salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a small bowl, stir honey, butter, lemon juice, and lemon zest until smooth. Chill briefly in the fridge.
2. Arrange fish fillets on a greased sheet pans; lightly season with sea salt and pepper.
3. Bake fish at 500°F/260°C until opaque and just firm, about 10-15 minutes. Keep warm.
4. To serve, top each portion with a tablespoon Honey-Lemon Butter sauce.
5. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.