Skip to content
Make your own meatloaf and make it cheesy special with our secret ingredient – quezo de bola! Save this recipe for special occasions, or go ahead and get cooking today!
Cheesy Meatloaf Recipe
- 250 grams ground beef
- 250 grams ground pork
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 small carrot
- 2 small red onions
- 1 small can of maling
- 1 small sachet powdered milk
- 250 grams of quezo de bola, grated (or use any cheese you like)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small jar of pickles relish
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a food processor, mix the bell pepper, carrots, red onions and maling. Set the mix aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, beef, powder milk, grated quezo de bola, beaten eggs, pickles relish, raisin and the maling mixture. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease the loaf pan (or mini loaf aluminum pan) and add the meatloaf mixture. Cover it with aluminum foil.
- Prepare a steamer, and bring it to a boil.
- Steam the meatloaf for about 30 to 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let it cool once cooked. Sliced, serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Sweet and Sour Spareribs