Chicken Pasta Soup with a twist. Its yummier with some added crabs sticks and some celery stalks that is much healtier for your family. Happy cooking!
Chicken Soup with Crab Sticks
500 grams of chicken breast, boiled and shredded
2 ½ cups of pasta shells
1 liter of chicken stock
1/2 cup of corn kernel
1 small pack of crab sticks, cut into cubes
1 piece of chorizo sausage, diced
1 piece of medium carrots, diced
1 small stalk of celery, diced
1 small cabbage, shredded
1 large evaporated milk
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 medium white onion, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Using a large pot, saute the onion, garlic, chorizo, corn kernel and pasta shells.
2. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
3. Add the carrots, celery and evaporated milk. Let it simmer. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
4. When the sopas is cooked, add the crab sticks and let cook for a minute or two.
5. Then, add the cabbage and cover pot. Turn off heat.
6. Serve. Share and Enjoy!