Chicken Pasta Soup with a twist. Its yummier with some added crabs sticks and some celery stalks that is much healthier for your family. Happy cooking!
Chicken Soup with Crab Sticks
- 500 grams of chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 2 ½ cups of pasta shells
- 1 liter of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of corn kernel
- 1 small pack of crab sticks, cut into cubes
- 1 piece of chorizo sausage, diced
- 1 piece of medium carrots, diced
- 1 small stalk of celery, diced
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- 1 large evaporated milk
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium white onion, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a large pot, sauté the onion, garlic, chorizo, corn kernel and pasta shells.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the carrots, celery and evaporated milk. Let it simmer. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the sopas is cooked, add the crab sticks and let cook for a minute or two.
- Then, add the cabbage and cover pot. Turn off heat.
- Serve. Share and Enjoy!