Skip to content
Cream of Asparagus and Broccoli Soup
- 10 to 15 pieces of asparagus, chopped
- 1 big broccoli, chopped
- 1 pack of all-purpose cream
- 500 ml to 1000 ml of fresh milk
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium white onion, minced
- 1 piece of chorizo sausage and bacon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Croutons (optional)
- Using the preheated sauté pan, cook onion, garlic, chorizo, bacon, asparagus and broccoli until tender. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the sautéed vegetables in a blender and mix. Gradually pour about 2 cups of milk. Blend again.
- Pour the asparagus mixture to the preheated sauce pot. Add cream and milk. Season with salt, pepper and a dash of nutmeg to taste.
- Make it more special by adding croutons and bacon bits when serving.
- Serve. Share and Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
SUBSCRIBE TO NOTIFICATION