Nothing beats a homemade pepperoni pizza as the ultimate comfort food for any weather. While we know… it’s easy to order from pizza restaurant. We are giving you a challenge, for you to try to make one at home. Not only are you sure that the ingredients are fresh, pizza making is also a fun, bonding experience. It’s pizza time!
For your homemade pizza dough, here’s my all time go to recipe.
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
2 pieces of fresh pizza crust, 10″ diameter
175 ml of Pizza sauce
70g of grated Mozzarella cheese
70g of grated Ricotta cheese
70g of grated Parmesan cheese
70g of grated Gouda cheese
200g Pepperoni, Sliced thinly
1. Preheat oven to 230°C
2. Put pizza crust in a greased pan.
3. Brown until you create crust. Then, remove from oven.
5. Top pizza dough with pizza sauce and pepperoni. Sprinkle cheese as desired.
6. Bake the pizza until the topping is cooked and cheeses are melted.
7. Cut the pizza into 6 equal parts, and serve hot!
You may also try our new recipe:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.