1/4 kilo of large shrimps or prawns, deveined and peeled
1/4 kilo of chicken breast fillet
Sesame oil for sauteing
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 teaspoons of cornstarch
1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
2 cups of sliced cabbage
1 medium size green bell pepper, sliced
1 medium size red bell pepper, sliced
1 small cauliflower, cut into small pieces
1 cup of snow peas (chicharo)
1 large white onion, diced
1 cup of chicken liver, sliced
1 medium size carrots, sliced thinly
1 cup of young corn
Shrimp juice, derived by crushing the head of the shrimp
1 cup of water
Salt and pepper
1. Heat Wok, then saute the garlic and onion in sesame oil.
2. Add the boneless chicken and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Put in the chicken liver and let it simmer for a minute.
4. Pour in the shrimp juice and 1 cup of water. Bring mix to a boil. Cover the wok and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add the shrimp then season with some salt and pepper.
6. Add the oyster sauce.
7. Put in the cauliflower, young corn and cabbage then mix well.
8. Add the carrots, snow peas and bell pepper. Cover the wok and simmer for about 2 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the vegetables.
9. Dilute the cornstarch in 1/4 cup of water then pour the mixture into the pot. Mix well.
10. Turn off heat and serve with steamed rice.
11. Serve. Share and Enjoy!