Quick and easy basil pesto pasta you can make. Its healthy, simple but definitely delicious. Happy cooking!
Quick Basil Pesto Spaghetti
- 1 Cup Sweet Basil Leaves
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-1/2 Tbsp. Pine Nuts, toasted (or any nuts)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (20grams)
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Spaghetti / Pasta
- Step : < Pesto Sauce > – Add all ingredients into food processor and blends until coarsely blended except pasta.
- Step : < Cook Pasta > – First, bring water to a boil. Than add 1 tbsp of salt and 1 tbsp of olive oil and put in pasta until well cooked.
- After cooking pasta, just drain from water and toss the the pesto sauce. Ready to serve. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: