This Smoked Style Roast Ribs with Anise is super super yummy! Great for any special dinner with the family. Serve it in a bed of lettuce and carrots.
Your in for a great meal for any special occasion with this recipe.
Serving Size: 2-3
Smoked Roast Ribs with Anise
1 kilogram slab baby back pork ribs
2 ½ quarts water
6 cloves garlic, crushed
1 onion, chopped
2 bay leaves
3 pcs small carrots
1 tsp of black pepper flakes
3 star anise
1 tbsp salt
1 bottle Kraft Hickory Smoked BB-Q sauce, for glazing (available in supermarket)
1. Mix together water, garlic, onion, bay leaves, carrots, star anise and salt in a large pot. Bring to a boil, turn to low, and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
2. Place ribs in the simmering broth. Return to a simmer, turn heat to low, and cook for 1 hour.
3. Remove the ribs from the broth and transfer to a plate glaze with smoked bb-q sauce on both sides.
4. Add more glazing while grilling.
Grill for about 10 to 15 minutes each side in a medium heat griller. Turn the ribs and brush with more glaze.
5. Cook 15-20 more minutes, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze if desired. Remove, serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website!
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.