This Sinigang Pink Salmon belly recipe is easy peasy. It’s delicious, quick and easy to cook. Just buy a pre-cut pink salmon belly in the super market and your in for a very quick hot soup!
Sinigang na Pink Salmon
1 kilogram Pink Salmon belly
1 pack sinigang sa Sampaloc mix (1 liter pack, tamarind base soup mix)
1 big tomato, sliced (large)
1 big onion, sliced
¼ lb fresh spinach or Kangkong (water spinach) *i used spinach and watercrest
1 bundle Sitaw
1 liter water (or add rice washing)
Salt to taste
1. Sprinkle salt to the sliced salmon belly and set aside.
2. Add water in the casserole with the tomato and onion and bring it to a boil.
3. Add the Salmon and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes
4. Add the sinigang sa Sampaloc mix followed by sitaw (string beans), simmer fo about 3 mins. Add the spinach.
5. Turn off the heat and cover the pan for 5 to 7 minutes. Serve hot. Enjoy!
You may also try our lato salad:
Thank you for dropping by our website!