These baked tangy chicken wings is super yummy recipe you just can’t resist. Tangy and sticky chicken wings for the family! Great for weekends, its finger-licking good.
Baked Tangy Chicken Wings
3 lbs fresh chicken wings
salt and pepper
1/2 cup honey
2 tbs brown sugar
2 tbs orange juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tbs white vinegar
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven 450°F or 230°C
2. Place chicken wings in a single layer on a baking pan lined with non-stick foil.
3. Sprinkle wings generously with salt and pepper
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Prepare the sauce by combining remaining ingredients into a large bowl
6. When wings come out of the oven place them into the sauce and toss them around so that they are covered in the place.
7. Pour the chicken and any remaining sauce back onto the baking pan and arrange in a single layer
8. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes (flip the chicken after 5 minutes to coat it in the sauce)
9. After 10 minutes, turn the oven to high broil and broil for 8 to 10 minutes. Flipping during the halfway mark so that both sides of the wins are crisp and the sauce become syrupy. Watch the chicken carefully as some ovens broil super fast.
10. Remove from the oven and plate
Garnish with parsley flakes, spring onion flakes or sesame seed. Enjoy!!!
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us#MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.