1/2 kilo Pork Belly; cut into 2 inch sizes
1/2 kilo chicken, serving size
1 head Garlic; pounded
4 dried Bay Leaves
½ tablespoon Peppercorns
10 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
6 tablespoons Vinegar
1 cup Water
1 tablespoon Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, marinate pork and chicken in soy sauce, garlic, peppercorns, bay leaves, water and oyster sauce for 30 mins or longer.
2. Cook and add the meat with the marinade in the pan and cover. Bring to boil in medium fire until pork becomes tender.
3. Add the vinegar and simmer until only a thick oily sauce is left.
4. The pot should look saucy and sticky.
5. Serve hot with toasted garlic on top. Enjoy!
Adapted: Lee Kum Kee