An all time Filipino Favorite! Adobong Kapampangan style, Chicken and Pork Adobo in one. So yummy!
To give you more adobo recipe ideas and twist. Here are some of the best Adobo twist you can cook too:
- chicken pork adobo sa gata
- chicken pork adobo with sprite
- chicken pork adobo with gata recipe
- chicken pork adobo with pineapple
- chicken pork adobo with calamansi
- chicken pork adobo sa gata recipe
- chicken pork adobo tuyo
- chicken pork adobo with potatoes recipe
- chicken pork adobo with siling haba
- chicken pork adobo with labuyo
Kapampangan Chicken Pork Adobo
1/2 kilo Pork Belly; cut into 2 inch sizes
1/2 kilo chicken, serving size
1 head Garlic; pounded
4 dried Bay Leaves
½ tablespoon Peppercorns
10 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
6 tablespoons Vinegar
1 cup Water
1 tablespoon Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, marinate pork and chicken in soy sauce, garlic, peppercorns, bay leaves, water and oyster sauce for 30 mins or longer.
2. Cook and add the meat with the marinade in the pan and cover. Bring to boil in medium fire until pork becomes tender.
3. Add the vinegar and simmer until only a thick oily sauce is left.
4. The pot should look saucy and sticky.
5. Serve hot with toasted garlic on top. Enjoy!
Adapted: Lee Kum Kee