A classic favorite of Pork Humba with Pineapples. Super oh so yummy! You gotta cook it today. Happy cooking!
Pork Piña Ala Humba
3 1/2 tbsp Margarine
2 1/2 tbsp Garlic (crushed)
1 1/4 cups Onion (sliced)
2 kg Pork Kasim (cut into chunks)
2 3/4 cups Water
4 1/2 Sugar
1/2 cup Soy Sauce
5 laurel leaf
3 pouches (115 grams each) Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits
1 pouch (115 grams) Del Monte Original Style Tomato Sauce
2 pcs Star Anise (optional)
- In a pan, saute garlic, onion until cooked.
- Add pork and margarine in pan. Saute for a minute or 2.
- Add the all other ingredients, except for 1 pouch of pineapple tidbits.
- Let it boil in high heat, then adjust to low and simmer for 25 minutes, until tender.
- Before you turn off heat, add in the last pouch of pineapple tidbits. Cover and turn off heat. Ready to serve.
- Enjoy your delicious Pork Piña Ala Humba with plenty of steamed rice.
Makes 8 servings