This Mango Graham Float Recipe will be so delicious if you choose the best and sweet mango in the market. How to spot the best and sweetest mango? The smell of it can be smelled even a meter away. It should be firm and it should smell sweet when smelled.
MANGO GRAHAM FLOAT
- 14 graham crackers (about 3 inches in length)
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled (alternatively all purpose cream)
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk, chilled
- 4 to 6 Mangoes, peeled and cubed
- Line a 9 x 6 container or baking pan with foil. Leave about 1 inch height extra foil on all side for easy unmolding later in recipe.
- In a bowl, stir heavy cream and condensed milk. Prepare a hand mixer, whip mixture over medium speed until it reaches hard peak.
- Then, gradually fold in ½ of the diced mangoes, making sure not to deflate the whipped cream.
- Arrange one layer of graham crackers on bottom of baking dish, breaking pieces as needed to fit sides. Spoon ⅓ of cream mixture on crackers and spread to cover.
- Arrange another layer of graham over cream. Spoon and spread ⅓ of the cream mixture. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers. Spoon and spread remaining ⅓ of the cream mixture on top of crackers. Arrange the remaining diced mangoes on top of cream.
- Cover tightly with plastic film and refrigerate overnight. Freeze for about 1 hour before serving. To serve, lift cake from pan using parchment paper overhang as support and transfer onto serving platter. Cut into serving portions. Serve and enjoy!
Try our Holiday Special Paella Recipe: