I love Jollibee burger steak at dahil uso ang hugot ng Jolibee. Here’s the delicious recipe version at home. So easy and simple to make and budget friendly too. The burger meat patty can be homemade or buy a ready made burger patty from the Grocery, I tried the Highlands Angus beef burger patty in my updated video and it was good. I like the quality of meat of the Angus beef. Kids will definitely love it. Happy cooking!
Burger Steak ala Jollibee
- For the Burger Patty:
- 500g ground beef or use half beef and half pork
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp oregano powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Mix together the following ingredients until well blended.
- Form into patties. Freeze, to make handling easier for 30 minutes.Pan-fry or grill patties until done. Serve with mushroom steak sauce.
For the Mushroom Steak Sauce:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup sliced buttons mushroom
- 1 ¾ cups water
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 Knorr beef cube
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper to taste
- Heat cooking oil, sauté onions and mushroom. Add butter and let it melt, then add flour. Let it clump together, just use low heat and cook the flour for a minute or two.
- Then pour in water, whisk using a wire whisk until no more lumps. Add beef cube, soy sauce and ground pepper. Simmer until mixture thickens over low heat. Add 1/4 cup water if its too thicker for you and simmer for additional 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer the burger patties to a serving plate and top with mushroom gravy.
- Served with mashed potatoes and or white steamed rice. Share and enjoy!
Cooking Tips: Want it more delicious? Instead of 3 tbsp soy sauce, you may try 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce + 2 tablespoon soy sauce.
Watch Burger Steak ala Jollibee in Tiktok:
Music Credits: “Swear by it – Clutch”
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: