A big bowl of heart warming steamy chicken and corn soup. Yummmmm.. ?
150 grams ground chicken
1 1/2 cups shredded kernel corn
5 cups chicken stock
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon corn starch
2 pieces eggs, beaten
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon ginger, minced
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons cold water
1 tablespoon cooking oil
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
1. Heat oil in cooking pot.
2. Put-in ginger and cook for a minute.
3. Add the corn and the chicken stock. Stir and let boil.
4. Put-in the chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Let boil and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
5. Combine cornstarch with cold water and mix well. Add-in the mixture and stir continuously while cooking.
6.Stir-in the beaten eggs. Continue stirring to prevent the eggs from forming.
7. Add the green onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl.
9. Share and enjoy!