A big bowl of heart warming steamy chicken and corn soup. Yummmmm!
Corn and Chicken Soup
150 grams ground chicken
1 1/2 cups shredded kernel corn
5 cups chicken stock
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon corn starch
2 pieces eggs, beaten
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon ginger, minced
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons cold water
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1. Heat oil in cooking pot.
2. Put-in ginger and cook for a minute.
3. Add the corn and the chicken stock. Stir and let boil.
4. Put-in the chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Let boil and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
5. Combine cornstarch with cold water and mix well. Add-in the mixture and stir continuously while cooking.
6.Stir-in the beaten eggs. Continue stirring to prevent the eggs from forming.
7. Add the green onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl.
9. Share and enjoy!
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by @lianneelow