6 pcs saba bananas (or plantains), cut in half (lenghtwise)
1 cup ripe Jackfruit, strips
1 1/2 cup brown sugar 12 pcs spring roll wrapper
2 cups cooking oil
1. Roll the banana on a plate with brown sugar and make sure that the banana is coated with enough sugar.
2. Put the banana with sugar coating in the spring roll wrapper and add some ripe jackfruit strips.
3. Fold and lock the spring roll wrapper, use water to seal the edge
4. In a pan, heat the oil and add some brown sugar.Wait until the brown sugar floats
5. Add the wrapped banana and fry until the wrapper turns golden brown and the extra sugar sticks on wrapper
6. Serve hot during dessert or meryenda.
Share and Enjoy